Saturday, April 26, 2014

Why me

Why me


Why me
Thousands of question on my mind
my brain cannot process each of it
I am stucked on my window..
shipwrecked...
no words could describe the disparage heart stuck on my body

watching those pure face
with their pure inner heart
Why me
I am not strong to go through everything
I am so fragile even I cannot stand on my knees

Dessicated heart indeed
Intoxicated mind probably

How to sustain myself
what is the remedy

he is by far from me
I don't know him anymore
he is somebody that I used to know

No
Allah is there
You never realize He is there
He is testing you a little bit
to show He love you

So much love onto him
he neglect you
A little love onto Him
He never leave you 

Back to the root
Onto you Allah
Aku kembali bersujud


Sya
the note written in 23/09/2013,
2 days after celebrated Sarah Arissa Amani 3rd birthday,
I was really frustrated.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment